Webvarta News Agency recognizes the importance of maintaining the privacy of every user who visits our website. We value your privacy and appreciate your trust in us. We are committed to be transparent about the data we collect about you, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
Information We Collect
If you visit our website(s) just to browse, read pages or download information, but do not register for any of our services, we gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information cannot and does not identify you personally.
The kind of information that is gathered automatically include the type of browser you are using (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer), the type of Operating System you are using (e.g. Windows 8 or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider (e.g. America Online, Satyam Online, Mantra Online, VSNL), the date and time of your visit and the pages you visit. We sometimes use this non-personally identifiable information to improve our website(s) design, content and primarily to give you a better browsing experience.
How We Collect Information
- We collect information directly from you when you register with us.
- We collect information (whether you are registered or not registered with us) when you browse our sites/apps, open or respond to an email from us (promotional or informational),
- When you post a comment on our website or raise a query/question to us through phone or email.
- We collect information from you using third party tools, browser cookies and web beacons in order to improve user experience.
- Device Information We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access the service, such as IP address, geo-location information, unique device identifiers, browser type,browser language and other information for the purpose of providing customized information on the browser.
- Location Information Our mobile application and websites may capture your current location if you choose to enable GPS feature in the app or browser.
Access To Personal Information
You may access or modify your personal information by signing on to the website. We will not modify the information provided by you. However, you must update your personal information as soon as such changes are necessitated. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law(s). However, we will retain the required personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce User Agreements; Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive/ legal & government authority /applicable law; Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws; Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation; Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues; safeguard p the rights, property or safety of company and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large; Respond to Claims of third parties; and take such other actions as may be permitted by law
If a user opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the user’s browser is overwritten with the phrase “OPT_OUT”. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can’t be associated with a particular browser.
Links to Other Sites
Reach Out To Us
For any complaint related to our services or content of the website the aggrieved person may raise the query/complaint within a period of 7 (seven) days from the date of first publication to the email id mentioned herein: